Search
Affiliates
free forum

Ken Willingham 1956-2005

:: Memorials

Go down

Ken Willingham 1956-2005

Post by Ham Bone on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:06 am

Ken and I saw each other through College, divorce, remarriage and life in general. He was my best friend. When my girls were born he would show up at the house, cigars in hand, kidnap me for a few hours and we would drive the back roads of Brown County laughing and smoking the worst cigars in the world and having a blast doing it. We used to have what we called "Taco Night". He would come over to the house and we would make tacos and watch a movie (always someting funny) with my girls Amber and Rita and later Charla and Keagan. He loved to go camping and he would badger bounce the hell out of his former college buddies and brother untill they showed up for one of his camping trips. After a while we showed up automaticly to West Verde Creek in Bandera, Texas. He always bragged that he taught me how to say the word #@*!. Embarassed The most valuable thing that he taught me was to laugh! Laughing We did plenty of laughing over the years. He was the most optmistic person I ever knew. My grandfather (Check Airheart) used to say that "When life gives you lemons. Make lemonade!" Ken made a lot of lemonade for himself and anybody else that needed it. Tragicly he passed away from a massive (is there any other kind?) heart attack October 13, 2005 at the age of 49. I don't know why God took him at such a young age, I'm sure he had a good reason and some day I'll know the answer; until then....... rest in peace my brother. sunny

Ham Bone
The Grand Knuckle Head
The Grand Knuckle Head

Male Number of posts : 132
Job : Dump Ground Manager, Area 51
Humor : Very Sick
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://smith-bailey.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Willingham 1956-2005

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:28 am

you mad me cry daddy! I rememberUncle Ken would get you to laughing and you would laugh till you got sick coughing & crying! I woul ask if you were ok! lol! There was also the time mom was at basic training and we all went to eat at dairy maid...... Uncle Ken taught Rita Jean to shoot spit wads at each other He told us not to do it at school but yeah right who could resist not me! Lets just say i got in a lil trouble. Wink I miss him sooo much! Crying or Very sad

The Last trip i had with uncle ken was when you me & ken went to Houston (twice in a week) to get my passport all the jokes and laughing ill never forget it oh yeah and breaking down on the high way was kinda funny!

Back to top Go down